Welcome to StealthTest
BUILD SECURELY. TEST PRIVATELY. LAUNCH CONFIDENTLY.
Welcome to StealthTest by nameless, our secure private testing environment for Ethereum, Polygon, and EVM-compatible blockchains.
Current web3 testing options are full of limitations and risks. From content leaks to smart contract exploits, major challenges exist in quality assurance and consistent delivery.
Brands and agencies rely on StealthTest for assurance that their intellectual property and sensitive data remain private and protected until their time of launch. StealthTest provides a comprehensive toolset for battle-testing web3 experiences within private, secure, and isolated testing environments.
StealthTest is setting new industry standards for quality assurance, security, and compliance by giving developers the ability to test any smart contract along with their full user experience, prior to deploying to public networks.
- Arbitrum One And Nova (Coming soon)
- BNB Smart Chain (Coming soon)
- Optimism (Coming soon)
- Avalanche C-Chain (Coming soon)
Stay tuned for more updates around our expansive EVM-compatible and non-EVM network offering set to release over the next few months!
Each network comes with its own unique provider URL and chain ID. This URL is specific to your user account and to the environment that it was generated.
- RPC URL --> Users who wish to connect to a private test network must do so via the node's RPC endpoint. An RPC (remote procedure call) endpoint is like a node's address.
- Your unique network URL is a gateway that allows you to easily connect directly to your own private StealthTest network.
- Chain ID --> A chain ID is a unique identifier representing your private test network.
- We use dynamic chain IDs to distinguish your different blockchain networks from each other and to ensure that transactions and messages are always sent to your specific private network.
Ready to learn more? Check out the other features we offer with StealthTest!